Investigating developing and proving complex malpractice or products cases or all cases involving catastrophic injury or death is prohibitively expensive and labor-intensive. Our New Jersey personal injury attorneys are happy to accept such complex cases from referring attorneys. Whether you are unable to invest the time or resources into a case, our team is here to help. We have extensive experience handling a broad range of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including those involving car and motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice and birth injuries, defective products, premises liability, pedestrian accidents, and more.
Top 10 reasons to refer your case to The Donnelly Law Firm:
- We have over 50 years of combined experience in personal injury and medical malpractice law.
- All our attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers® list. Our Senior Partner, Dennis Donnelly, has been listed in Super Lawyers® every year it has been published in the fields of personal injury, medical malpractice, and product liability and was named Medical Malpractice or Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year for 2012, 2014, and 2016 by Best Lawyers®.
- We are highly experienced and incredibly knowledgeable in winning complex cases.
- We offer competitive referral fees.
- We passionately pursue civil justice and strive to expose bad medicine.
- You can avoid the risk of legal malpractice and allow our team to pursue your personal injury, defective products, and medical malpractice cases.
- We provide competent and professional legal representation to all our clients.
- The Donnelly Law Firm team has vast legal resources and skills to bring justice to our clients.
- Our long history of substantial victories and settlements generates higher settlements and verdicts
- The Donnelly Law Team is willing to put in the time and due diligence needed to win intricate litigation.
- Insurance carriers know we will do whatever it takes to win fair compensation, including trying those cases that must be tried to accomplish that right.
- Dennis Donnelly is a certified civil trial lawyer and is permitted to pay referral fees independent of your participation in managing the case you refer.
If you are interested in referring a case to The Donnelly Law Firm, we encourage you to reach out today and speak to a member of our legal team. Our New Jersey personal injury lawyers look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch today: (800) 398-1866.